Home Art Fun Series
BUTTERFLY POP-UPThis is the third in our series of DIY art activities for kids.
The very hungry caterpillarBy Eric Carle
The all-time classic picture book, from generation to generation, sold somewhere in the world every 30 seconds!
"Gorgeously illustrated, brilliantly innovative..."
—The New York Times Book Review
SHOP LOCAL (SHIPPING AVAILABLE):
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Cardstock or construction paper
- Permanent Marker
- Oil Pastel (We like the vibrancy of neon oil pastel)
- Markers (any kind will work-regular, metallic, glitter, etc)
- White Model Magic (if you do not have model magic on hand check out our playdough recipe)
- Glue Stick
- Dowel, Bamboo Skewer or Straw
- Pom pom (if you don’t have any on hand you can use a cotton ball)
- Tissue Paper (leftover from our monster project)